Updated: Feb 11
Why you need it and what it does to your body. Our bodies are 60% water.
Getting you water in is super important most of us do not drink enough.
Never under estimate how powerful it can be.
- circulates oxygen and nutrients through your body
- it is crucial for good digestion of food
- Removes waste product from our bodies (prevents constipation & removes bacteria from you bladder)
- not having enough will cause dehydration, being hydrated helps with strength power and endurance
- Stabilizes your heartrate
- Protects organs and tissues
- Helps cushion the joints
- helps you focus, concentrate and be alert
- improves skin
Women should be getting at least 2.7 litres per day and Men 3.7 (including all liquids consumed)
Diet will make up 25% of the recommended intake
Individual need should be taken into consideration with things such as
- Your environment
- Overall health
Suck it up get it in